We have defined what physical Self-Care in the last post. So lets brainstorm some ideas that fit the physical self-care domain.
Physical self-care does not have to be about getting fit and healthy. It is about moving your body. Looking after the physical aspects of your body. Move and have fun while doing it. Get rid of the built up emotions and stress.
- Have a quick dance party, let the stress out. Dance it out.
- Yoga, meditation. Does not have to be long. Just enough to centre yourself.
- Learn a new sport, or pick up an old sport that you once enjoy.
- Go for a walk, run. Take the dog, go with a friend.
- Ride your bike.
- Go to the gym. Workout all the emotions.
- Developing a good sleep routine. Put that phone away. You need your beauty sleep.
- Having a healthy diet.
- Breathing exercises.
- Get a massage.
- Go for a hike or bush walk, spend time in nature.
- Go for a swim, exercise ,just for some fun.