Making you car smell wonderful could not be any easier than with this purple metallic essential oil car diffusers. This diffuser has a metal clasp opening. This diffuser has purple crackle and nude coloured beads, on a grey coloured wax cord.
They are like a small reed diffuser, with the wood acting as the reed.
They hold about 8ml of essential oil. They should last for approximately 3 months.
Each diffuser will come with a 3ml plastic pipettes, to aid in the filling of the diffusers.
|Instructions for use:
1. Twist and remove bottle lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle.
2. Replace the essential oil and tighten lid. Rubbing alcohol, witch hazel or water can be added to dilute the essential oil scent.
3. Tip the bottle upside down for 1-2 seconds so that the fragrance absorbs into the wooden lid. Do not over saturate timber with fragrance. Replace plastic stopper.
4. Hang in your car or around the home.
* Take care not to spill liquid when refreshing fragrance. *
Re-fresh fragrance by tipping the bottle upside down.
Remove from car and tighten lid before tipping upside down. If leakage does occur, clean surface immediately.
DO NOT USE WHERE DRIVER’S VISIBILITY OR VIEW OF INSTRUMENTS MAY BE OBSCURED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NO LEAVE BOTTLE LYING ON A SURFACE, HANG AT ALL TIMES OR LEAKAGE WILL OCCUR.
To avoid breakage, remove bottle if travelling over bumpy surfaces. Do not allow the lid or string or liquid contents, to come into contact with plastics or painted surfaces. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Prolonged exposure to high interior temperature must be avoided. If outside temperature exceeds 30 degrees’ Celsius remove bottle and place in sealed container to avoid leakage or damage. Cocoshore takes no responsibility for improper use.